My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.yazyjo.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I AM GOING TO VEGAS BABY!

OH YEA!!!! For my birthday coming up on April my sweet husband is sending me to Vegas!! I am one of the 40 photographers that is going to participate in the workshop of a lifetime with BOB DAVIS leading the way. I am going to get the opportunity to meet many photographers, do what I love and have fun! I will also be able to shoot a “Trash The Dress” session the day after the wedding, and all of this happening in the Red Rock Canyon and the boneyard of the Neon Museum. Vegas Love Story here I come!!


9 comments:

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

Congratulations!! its great to see you so happy....

Bobby D. said...

Wow, thanks for spreading the word. It's going to be a rocking good time. Can't wait to begin shooting. Imagine the incredible wedding book Samantha and Nathan will have from all of us!

Keep on shooting....

Bob Davis

Dawn Davis said...

YAY!!!! I'm so excited to meet you!!! It's going to be fun! What a great birthday gift from your sweet husband. Looking forward to meeting you in Vegas baby! ~ Dawn

Dawn Davis said...

Thanks for your comment on our blog today! YAY!!!! We're excited to meet you too! The response has been overwhelming!!!! I'm so excited. Thanks for signing up!!!! It's amazing how quickly the seats are filling up!

Take care and talk to you soon!!!!!!

~ Dawn

Yazy Raclawski said...

Thank you so much for posting in my blog!!!! WOW I am so happy I am going to meet you. This is like a dream.

Yazy Raclawski said...

Thank you Shahana :)

The Bauer Family of 4 said...

Congrats. That is so cool that you get to go to Vegas and follow your pasion at the same time. Your pictures are amazing, so I can't wait to see what you come home from Vegas with.

Dawn Davis said...

Yazmin,

Bob came home from the Chicago seminar with one of your 4x5 Graphi books! It was beautiful!!! I was so happy to see you're using Graphi. They are my favorite. We always say the book is the hook!

I know I keep saying this but I'm so happy to be meeting you!!!!

Can't wait!!!

~ Dawn

kennykimdotcom said...

Yasmin - u will love this workshop. I will be there so see you soon!